Cytgord
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cytgord is a semi-realistic wolf RP which is based on In Character experiences and which uses liquid time and free form sandbox RP.
Let your characters speak!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Season and weather
Full spring, year 1

24 days till late spring

The last bit of snow is melting and even though it's still rather cold, temperatures are slowly rising and flowers are coming back.
Population
Wolves

Pups
Packs
Cytgord Pack
Staff
Administrators
Jeames
New Beginnings [O] 28soccj

Lupa
New Beginnings [O] Nqvc4z

Moderators
Nearus
New Beginnings [O] 264opdd
Latest topics
» General Discussion Thread
New Beginnings [O] Emptyby Jeames Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm

» New Beginnings [O]
New Beginnings [O] Emptyby Ahora Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:26 pm

» Pure innocence and fluff [O]
New Beginnings [O] Emptyby Aneh Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

» A wolf that could pass for a pup [O]
New Beginnings [O] Emptyby Jeamesero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

» I'm sorry for this...
New Beginnings [O] Emptyby Nearus Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:42 pm

New Beginnings [O]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahora

Ahora

RP status
Health: Healthy
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting43/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine40/100
ExperienceExperience50/100

Pack: Vagabond

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Ahora cantered from a thick forest until she reached a sparsely wooded area. Once she hit the opening, she stopped at a large log, skidding on the brown, wet grass. She cautiously scanned the land around her. She noticed the area was probably once heavily thick, but it died off.
"Maybe it was a fire?" Ahora thought to herself.She then directed her attention towards the young pines. Leaning forward, Ahora began to smell the delicious scent. She smiled thinking about new beginnings, especially for this area. Taking in a deeper breath, Ahora began to notice the scent of other canines. Her ears perked and her eyes fluttered , but then she started to grow anxious.
"Other wolves?" Ahora's mind questioned.
"What  do other wolves even looked like? Would I fit in? Are they nice? Or are they not so nice..." She held her head up higher and began to become more alert, as her heart and mind raced faster. Soon, she realized to pause her thinking, and tried to slow down. Taking a soothing breath, Ahora relaxed and thought:
" Calm down... I got this." She lowered her head a bit and walked on.

Addressed: None
Mentioned: Other wolves.

Last edited by Ahora on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:57 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : errors)
Back to top Go down
Brynn

Brynn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting10/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine10/100
ExperienceExperience30/100

Pack: Cytgord Pack

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:42 pm

Aaaah, early spring. The snow was melting, the flowers were slowly growing back. It was a cold but sunny day, luckily. Brynn found himself exploring the areas around the valley, away from his pack. He hadn't had much time to explore on his own, since he had joined the pack right after he had met Carwyn. And that had been after he had only just left the desert. After that Brynn had seen some hills, some forests, mountains further away, but never really anything else. So he guessed he deserved a day off to see some new places.
And after Brynn had crossed the river, he had found himself in a rather dead place. He had not really felt safe here, not really at home, but he had been curious and decided to explore this place, anyway; a dead forest, probably burned to the ground by a fire. There were some new small trees growing, but everything else was still old and grey.

Brynn hoped the new young trees would grow soon, and that this old and dead forest would soon be young and alive again. Putting his nose on the ground he took in the various scents that lingered around this place, sneezing as dust and sand whirled up and tickled his nostrils. He shook his head and frowned, wrinkling his nose before standing still and looking around him. It was then he noticed the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, and it was fresh.
There was a stranger around these parts. Not that Brynn cared much. Well, he did care, but not in a bad way; Cytgord was a pack without a territory. Everyone was accepted everywhere in this valley. The pack would not chase off a stranger wolf if they were nearby. That was not Cytgord's style. In fact, Brynn was excited to meet this stranger. So he followed the scent. He walked a bit, keeping his nose to the ground, until he found a female wolf not too far away from him; she was in the dead forest, as well. She still seemed rather young.
''Hey there! What's your name? I'm Brynn~'' Brynn called out with a friendly expression on his face. He stood there smiling and wagging his tail. He wanted to go towards her, but he decided to keep his distance for a bit in case she might feel scared of him being around.

Addressed: Ahora
Mentioned: Cytgord pack
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting43/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:29 pm

Ahora kept walking, trying her best to stay calm and be confident. Ahora was too busy in her thoughts to notice the fresh scent of another wolf in the air. After she heard a voice greet her, she jolted to a stop, perking her ears with her eyes wide open. She looked all around her frantically, looking for the greeter. Once her eyes reached a distant male wolf, Ahora raised her head high with a surprised look. He was a smaller lean wolf, wagging his tail and smiling. Taking a moment, Ahora thought he didn't appear aggressive, he looked in fact kind. Taking a small, shaky step towards his direction, she smiled back.In a gentle and quivering voice, she responded:
" H-Hi Brynn. I-I'm Ahora." Her heart started to beat faster, as she felt her temperature raising. The silence made her more nervous. But, it was now she remembered to try and be more sociable. She tilted her head to slightly to the right, and asked, " D-Do you-uh...live here?"

Addressed: Brynn
Mentioned: None
Back to top Go down
Brynn

Brynn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting10/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 8:26 pm

The female noticed him and turned around to face him, she too smiled back and wagged her tail. Brynn's smile only grew brighter at this, and he had a hard time keeping himself calm, because he wanted to meet her so badly. She introduced herself as Ahora, her voice shivering. Was she scared of him? But she looked so happy and friendly!
Brynn decided it was time to come closer, and he ran over to her, not too fast though, because he didn't want to scare her in any way. He stopped not too far from her and his tail returned to its fast paced wagging. She asked him if he lived her, Brynn nodded his head.

''Yeah, I do. Though, I live everywhere in this valley.'' he said with a bright smile, sitting down in front of Ahora. ''I live with a pack called Cytgord. They live in this valley, too. We don't have a territory, we just roam the valley.''
He wondered if any of his pack mates were around, but in fact it didn't really matter; he had come out here on his own to explore, anyway. ''Are you alone? Or did you come here with some other wolves? I'm exploring the different areas in the valley, I love exploring~''

Mentioned: His pack
Notes: Brynn makes no sense. xD
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting43/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:07 pm

Ahora stood still as the he-wolf ran over. She continued to smile while carefully listening to his response. She noticed he was a very happy wolf, one that held a bright smile. After he mentioned he was part of a pack, Ahora sat down suddenly, growing more interested in the conversation. He asked her if she was alone, or accompanied. Ahora sister's image flashed through her mind, as she remembered how they were separated. In a quiet voice she responded:
" I'm alone, I've been for awhile now." She paused for a moment to shrug. As she sat in silence, she recalled the last thing Brynn said, something about exploring. Ahora's attention shifted again.
" But, I-I like exploring too. Well… I really like learning." Ahora finished with a smile.But then, her stomached growled, she had to tell Brynn why she was really in the valley.
" I've j-just been roaming. I was looking at the trees, trying to see if there was any chew marks left by deer, or something. I haven't really eaten for-like two weeks. If I found a creek or river, I could catch fish with no problem. I just... struggle hunting larger prey." Ahora finished putting her ears back, while lowering her head.

Mentioned: None
Back to top Go down
Brynn

Brynn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting10/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:44 am

Ahora told Brynn she was alone, and the two sat there for a moment in silence. Well, Brynn sat there in silence. Ahora not too long after said she liked to explore, too, but more in the learning kind of way. But still, she mentioned exploring. Brynn smiled this and wagged his tail; he would like to explore the valley with her, he still hadn't seen everything himself yet, either. And then he heard Ahora's stomach grumble, and he looked at the female with a confused expression for a bit. But then he chuckled; it sounded funny.
Ahora told him she had been looking for food for a while now, but she wasn't very good with hunting large play. Brynn looked at her with his mouth slightly opened, an interested look on his face; he was surprised by how much these two seemed to be alike.

''Oh really?'' he asked her, smiling again brightly, even though not really being able to hunt wasn't really a good thing. ''I too struggle with hunting large prey. Actually I'm not really good at hunting at all...'' he continued, the smile faded and he looked at the ground for a moment, his ears pushed back slightly. ''I'm still learning; even small prey are kind of hard for me to catch... But I have hunted small prey before.''
He looked around him, before getting to his paws and stretching his limbs, yawning loudly in response to his stretching before looking back at Ahora. ''We could go try and get some food together. Or we could go explore. I have a pretty good nose so maybe we could find some dead prey laying around here somewhere if the hunting doesn't work out.''
And then he remembered that he actually should have been with his pack, but that he had gone out without them really knowing he was gone. Oh oops. Oh well, Brynn would explain everything to Carwyn later, he guessed. He wondered if Ahora wanted to meet the pack. But in case she wanted to stay loner or maybe form her own pack, Brynn would not force her to join them.
''By the way, you want to meet my pack? Or do you prefer staying away for a bit?'' Brynn asked the female, before adding with a grin, ''We don't bite, though~''

Addressesd: Ahora
Mentioned: Carwyn, Cytgord pack
Note: Sorry for the wait, Friday my dog got put down and I was not in the mood to post... And I actually still am not. But I didn't want to keep everyone waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting43/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:51 pm

When Brynn told Ahora he wasn't good at hunting either, she looked back up at the wolf, with her ears perked. She smiled a bit to feel relieved she wasn't alone. Brynn explained some options of things Ahora and him can do. But then he asked if she wanted to meet his pack. Ahora's heart began to beat faster. " Meet your pack?" Ahora asked with surprise. Her thoughts raced at first, but then slowed down." A PACK! A PACK! A Pack! A pack! a pack… huh, a pack?" She began to ponder how lonely it truly was on her own, and how vulnerable she was too. Maybe, just maybe, she should go see the pack. You never know what might happen, she could be apart of a family again. Ahora nerves calmed, as she thought about family. A warm and safe feeling. When Brynn added the pack doesn't bite, she let out a gentle giggle. Ahora stood up confidently, holding up her head. She politely asked, " May I meet your pack?"

Mentioned: Cytgord Pack
Note: I'm sorry to hear that. But how you feel is very important. You don't have to role-play if you don't want too, we're all doing it to have fun. Just take you're time, it won't bother me if I have to wait : ) I wish you the best!
Back to top Go down
Brynn

Brynn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting10/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:26 pm

Ahora seemed excited when Brynn mentioned she could meet his pack. It seemed to go around in her thoughts for a moment before she actually started screaming. Brynn pushed his ears back and sat there staring at her with big eyes; he wasn't sure if she was confused or just excited, but it took a him a bit to calm down and smile. Normally he was the one being so extremely excited. He was used to other wolves being excited as well. But not like this; not worse than him. He always thought he had been the most excited wolf in this world; guessed he had been wrong all this time.
But even though she had sort of scared him for a bit, he soon relaxed again and laughed at her actions, her response. After Ahora was calmed down she asked him if she really could meet his pack; she seemed pretty much excited about it.

Brynn nodded his head, his tail wagging as the smile grew brighter again on his face. If she liked the idea of living with a pack, then Brynn could get her an audience with Carwyn. It would be fun to have her join if she really wanted to. Cytgord was already a pretty big pack, but so far there were only males. If Ahora joined they could slightly balance it out, right?
''Of course you can meet them. And I'm sure they would love to meet you, too~'' Brynn said in response, feeling glad she was so excited to meet a pack.
''I could call for my leader, or we could go search for the members in case they're too far away to hear our howl. Whatever if fine with you- you can decide~ Let me know what you want.''

Mentioned: Carwyn, the pack
Note; A summon for Carwyn? C;
Also, thanks! <3 I'm doing better now. Getting back into RP again a bit more~
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting43/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Brynn at first seemed surprised to Ahora's excitement, but he eventually calmed down. Ahora didn't mean to be so ecstatic, for she has never really met or seen a pack before, it would be something incredible for her. Feeling a bit ashamed, she put her ears back and lowered her head a bit. Blushing.  she had a feeling she went too far with her enthusiasm. Brynn asked Ahora if he wanted to howl for their leader, or if they wanted to go search for the members. Ahora pondered for a moment, " Um.. maybe we could try and howl first like you said…If we don't get a response we could always go try and find the pack." She finished in a quiet tone. She stared at the ground for a moment. Looking back up at Brynn, Ahora calmly said, " I'm sorry I acted like that. I've never meet-or ever been in pack.
I've been so alone I guess being with others made me so... happy."
Ahora finished with a slight smile.

Mentioned:Cytgord Pack Members
Back to top Go down
Brynn

Brynn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting10/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Ahora apologized for being so energetic and excited, Brynn only chuckled and smiled at her. ''No don't be,'' he said to her, giving her a wink, ''you're actually just as excited and energetic as I am. I was just surprised there was someone else out here like me, that's all~''
His tail wagged in happiness. Oh boy, if Ahora wanted to join them then they could could have so many fun times together. Hunting, playing, they could do it all. And then she would be the first female in the Cytgord pack. That sounded really exciting, as well. They had been with only boys for way too long, Brynn guessed.

Excited he let out a howl, calling for Carwyn in case he was around; a call to ask for him to come and meet this new wolf. And maybe even accept them into the pack. But then Brynn realized he was probably jumping too far ahead.
The male stopped howling abruptly and looked at Ahora with a confused look on his face; did she really want to join them, or just meet them? ''Oh, I'm sorry. I kind of forgot to ask; do you just want to meet my pack, or are you actually looking for a home?''
And with a home, he actually meant joining Cytgord. Carwyn was a really nice wolf, Brynn was sure that if Ahora was looking for a pack, Carwyn would accept her and welcome her to the family right away. He had done the same to Brynn.

Addressed: Ahora, Carwyn (summoning howl)
Mentioned: Carwyn, the pack
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting43/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:26 pm

Brynn explained Ahora didn't have to be sorry. Looking back up at Brynn, she listened carefully to his words. She began to feel better, she wasn't so ashamed anymore. He said, she was like him, just as excited and energetic. She held her head up higher and smiled at Brynn. Letting out a howl, Brynn called for his pack, specifically his leader. But, then he suddenly stopped. Ahora's ears perked, " Why'd he stop?" she wondered to herself. Brynn had a confused look on his face. He then asked if she wanted to meet his pack or if she was actually looking for a home. Ahora's face was blank for a moment. " A home?" She tilted her head with a sad expression crossing her face. "A home… a family?". An image of Ahora's sister, Lilas, emerged in her mind. Ahora turned to look behind her, as if Lilas were there in the brush. She stared in that direction for a minute. "She could still be out there…" She murmured to herself. But something caused Ahora to break her thought about finding her sister. She turned forwards again, knowing what she wanted. Her eyes wandered from the ground and she looked straight into Brynn eyes. " I…I'm looking for a home."It took a moment for bitter sweet smile to cross her face, one that looked somewhat worried, but yet so very happy.

Mentioned: Carwyn, Pack Members
Back to top Go down
Carwyn

Carwyn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting50/100
FightingFighting60/100
MedicineMedicine40/100
ExperienceExperience70/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Carwyn was only wandering not far off when the disruptive call of Brynn run out in the valley of Cytgord. He turned to face the direction of the howl, knowing that this was summoning him. The howl ended pretty abruptly, but it didn't matter; Carwyn knew where to go now.

He took off towards the origin of the howl, realising he was walking right into the dead forest, the one that was burnt down all those years ago. He witnessed it, he watched it burn and stood hopelessly as some of his friends died, but still, he did nothing because he couldn't. He was still just a pup. That was not actually this forest, but he thought it was in his mind. This was his homeland, not here, because he was not from here and actually Carwyn didn't know what had happened to this exact forest.

Carwyn walked right towards the other wolves, noticing there were only two wolves: Brynn and a stranger, a female, standing there. ''You called?'' Carwyn said to Brynn, smiling. ''I assume it is to speak with this wolf?'' He asked his friend. Carwyn then turned to the unfamiliar wolf.

''The name's Carwyn, nice to meet you.''

Addressed: Brynn, Ahora
Back to top Go down
Brynn

Brynn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting10/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:58 pm

After Brynn had asked if Ahora was looking for a home she seemed to be thinking deeply. It looked as if she was fighting with herself. She wanted to have a home yet she could not yet? Maybe there was something else she still needed to attend to?
But after a bit she did finally answer him saying she was looking for a home, although she didn't really seem to agree with herself a 100% on that. But she did seem happy. Brynn nodded his head and smiled at her. ''Okay then,'' he began as he looked at her with excitement, ''if my leader hasn't heard the call we will go look for him and possibly the other members.''

But Brynn and Ahora didn't have to wait very long as Carwyn appeared somewhere behind them. The male had heard Brynn's call and had come to see them. Brynn smiled at him brightly and wagged his tail. As Carwyn asked Brynn a few questions Brynn nodded to them. ''Hi Carwyn~'' he said happily. After that Carwyn turned his attention to Ahora.
''This is Ahora, she said she would like to meet you, and maybe even join them pack! Right, Ahora? Unless you still have some things to do.''
He gave Ahora a smile as he said this; she didn't need to join them if she didn't want to. She didn't need to stay with them. If she wanted something else, she could still make that choice. And if she needed to she could talk to them, and tell them anything.

Addressed: Ahora, Carwyn
Mentioned: Cytgord Pack members
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting43/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 12:08 am

Brynn smiled at Ahora, telling her they could go search for his leader or other pack member if they didn't hear his howl. Ahora smiled at Brynn, " That sounds great." Ahora was ready to start to search, but they didn't have to wait long, for another wolf entered the area. She perked her ears, for the wolf who entered the area was a adult male wolf. He turned towards Brynn, witht he bother of them greeting each other with smiles. He assumed Brynn's call was to speak to Ahora. He introduced himself as Carwyn. Brynn turned towards Ahora. ''This is Ahora, she said she would like to meet you, and maybe even join the pack! Right, Ahora? Unless you still have some things to do.''
Ahora took a deep gulp, growing a bit nervous from the excitement of something new. She managed to smile and nod her head as politely as possible. She gently, yet shakily responded, " Y-yes! It's nice to meet you Carwyn. And, I-I eagerly ask to join your pack." She paused for a moment, feeling the need to explain herself. " I-I used to have a sister, but that was the closest thing I ever remember having towards a pack. We were separated a while ago, and I've been searching for her, but I decided to stop and settle down. Being on my own was really lonely, and I-I can't do it anymore. I had a lot of close calls on my own. I really… really want to be apart of a family, please." Ahora's smile faded and her face grew more sad as she explained why she wanted to join a pack. It was almost like she was begging.

Addressed: Carwyn, Brynn
Mentioned: Brynn, Carwyn
Back to top Go down
Carwyn

Carwyn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting50/100
FightingFighting60/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:58 pm

Brynn greeted his alpha immediately and - being the laid back leader he was - he nodded at him with a friendly smile. To him the pack was one big family, they only had ranks to give others specific jobs, but none of these are based on skill. They're all chosen by the wolf them self, which was good, right? Brynn then introduced the other wolf as Ahora, a nice name. It seemed she was out to join the pack and Carwyn had no issue with that.

The wolf then spoke herself, saying that she would indeed like to join the pack. Well, that was good and there was no issue with her joining at all. Carwyn looked at her with a serious look, but she also nodded to her with a kind smile.
''Hello, Ahora. I would happily welcome you to the pack.'' He said to her with a smile. ''Are there any specific skills that you are good at?'''

Mentioned: Brynn, Ahora
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting43/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:47 pm

After Ahora explained herself, Carwyn welcomed Ahora to join the pack. Her sad expression faded into a bright smile. A pack, wow! Ahora thought to herself, excited for lays ahead. He then asked Ahora if she was experienced in any specific skills. Ahora assumed it was to figure out the most appropriate role for her to have in the pack. In a split second, fishing popped in her mind, one of her favorite things to do. Pondering for another moment, she remembered her knowledge about herbs and medical practices. Lifting her head up she continued to smile, “ I’m very skilled at hunting fish, but I also know a decent amount about herbs…Had to heal myself a few times. ” She gave short laugh, trying to find humor from some bad past situations. Then, she looked over to Brynn and wagged her tail.

Addressed: Carwyn
Mentioned; Brynn
Back to top Go down
Brynn

Brynn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting10/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 12:38 pm

Brynn stood there silently as he listened to Carwyn and Ahora talk; Carwyn seemed happy to accept her into the pack, and he asked her for her skills. If she was good at anything, she would get accepted into the pack, no doubt!
Wagging his tail while having an excited smile on his face, Brynn turned from Ahora to Carwyn and back. He wanted to say something, anything at all, but he guessed right now was not his time to speak, so he just waited till it was his turn.

Mentioned: Ahora and Carwyn
Note: Shorty because Brynn has nothing to say here. xD
Back to top Go down
Carwyn

Carwyn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting50/100
FightingFighting60/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 10:09 pm

Carwyn listened to what Ahora had to say about her skills. Catching fish and healing. Well, they could do with a healer of sorts. Maybe she would have liked to be an apprentice, to further sharpen her skills since she seemed rather unsure about everything?

''So, Ahora. I could offer you the position of an apprentice, omega, hunter or medic. The choice is yours.'' He said to the wolf, nodding his head respectfully.

Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting43/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Carywn offered the positions of the pack, those that were similar to her skills. For a moment she pondered. “ I think I’d like to be a medic. It would fit me the best.” Ahora said with a smile to the dominant male. But after a second or two, a question emerged. Her eyes shifted between both Carwyn and Brynn. “ Does the pack have specific location? Like a den or hillside everyone stays at?” Ahora stood up, eager to move to another location.

Notes: I know it’s pretty short XD
Back to top Go down
Brynn

Brynn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting10/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:57 pm

Carwyn and Ahora were discussing the possible rankings she could choose to go by, and eventually Ahora chose to be a medic, telling them it would fit her the most. Brynn smiled at her, his tail wagging excitedly; Ahora was joining them! Brynn was so looking forward to them two spending time together. He would make a new friend.

Then she asked the two of they had at least a certain place to stay, like a den or something, Brynn did not know for sure, and he looked at Carwyn as he spoke to Ahora, hoping the male could give more information on this. ''I don't know for sure, actually. I've not been part of the pack for long so since Carwyn is the leader, he should be able to give you more answers on that.'' he said to her, looking back at Carwyn again. ''There is not really a den or a place we stay often, right?''

Addressed: Ahora, Carwyn
Mentioned: The pack
Back to top Go down
Carwyn

Carwyn

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting50/100
FightingFighting60/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Ahora stated she would like to be a medic and Carwyn just nodded, that was fine by him. Then she questioned whether they had a specific place to stay. It seemed he was asking Brynn, so Carwyn stayed silent, letting him answer. He seemed to not really know the answer, but for the period of time he had been here, they had stayed around the forest, so he couldn't be sure, to be honest.

''We don't have a specific place, no. If we were birthing pups, we would find somewhere to settle for a bit, but other than that, no. The packs in the Cytgord valley are all neutral and roam about as they please unless for a period of time a pack wishes to settle down and claim the territory as theirs.'' Carwyn explained, flashing a smile to Brynn and a nod. He had done well to try and explain everything.

Add: Ahora
Men: Brynn, Ahora
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting43/100
FightingFighting10/100
MedicineMedicine40/100

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:26 pm

Ahora smiled to both wolves. The leader confirmed there wasn't a specific location, unless there would be a birthing. She nodded, happy and content with all the information about the pack. Her thoughts pulsed with emotion suddenly. She jumped up, bursting with excitement and enthusiasm. “Can we go meet the pack?"
Mentioned" Brynn, Carwyn
Notes: It's pretty short, I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Beginnings [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [O]   New Beginnings [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cytgord :: Cytgord RP :: Faded Covert-