Cytgord
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cytgord is a semi-realistic wolf RP which is based on In Character experiences and which uses liquid time and free form sandbox RP.
Let your characters speak!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Season and weather
Full spring, year 1

24 days till late spring

The last bit of snow is melting and even though it's still rather cold, temperatures are slowly rising and flowers are coming back.
Population
Wolves

Pups
Packs
Cytgord Pack
Staff
Administrators
Jeames
A pair of travellers [C] 28soccj

Lupa
A pair of travellers [C] Nqvc4z

Moderators
Nearus
A pair of travellers [C] 264opdd
Latest topics
» General Discussion Thread
A pair of travellers [C] Emptyby Jeames Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm

» New Beginnings [O]
A pair of travellers [C] Emptyby Ahora Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:26 pm

» Pure innocence and fluff [O]
A pair of travellers [C] Emptyby Aneh Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

» A wolf that could pass for a pup [O]
A pair of travellers [C] Emptyby Jeamesero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

» I'm sorry for this...
A pair of travellers [C] Emptyby Nearus Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:42 pm

A pair of travellers [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Health: Healthy
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100
ExperienceExperience40/100

Pack: Vagabond

A pair of travellers [C] Empty
PostSubject: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Rhydian followed Rhian, not once questioning the way she was walking. Like he said, she was the boss, she directed where they were to go.  They had managed to arrive at a mountain range, snowy mountains pierced the earth’s surface around them. He smiled, it was so beautiful here. He loved the snow and mountains. Being here made him feel so great with the breath-taking view, he loved it.
‘’Isn’t it just beautiful, Rhian?’’ He asked, smiling. Rhydian nudged her gently in the side and then sped up her pace to catch up with her, smirking as he did so. They sure did travel quite fast, it hadn’t been that long since they had left, right? Well, at least, he thought that.

Add: Rhian
Men: Rhian
Sorry it's so short...

Last edited by Rhydian on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 12:50 pm

The two wolves had reached the feet of the mountains and Rhian stopped, staring up and trying to find the peaks through the fog and the clouds, but they were hard to see. There was more snow around here than around the other parts of the valley, considering it was a lot colder up the mountains. There was a small passage into the mountain side which they could take to get more up, and Rhian was almost tempted to go there and just leave the rest of the valley behind her. But she was traveling with someone else, so she stayed put.
He told her it looked beautiful, and Rhian nodded her head; the mountains were indeed beautiful, and they reminded her of her home back in the mountains far away in another valley. But with the feeling of home also came the feeling of sadness, of loss. She would probably never see her home again where she was born.

She had come across the mountains earlier on her travel but had not looked at them. But now she felt drawn to them for some odd reason, and she had found herself in front of it, staring up at the beauty.
''I was born in the mountains.'' she said to Rhydian; out of nowhere her words came. She averted her eyes from the mountains to turn her head and look at the male. ''I lived in a range of mountains with my mother and my two brothers. Until some males tried to attack me, and my mother lured them away. I haven't seen my mother since... My brothers and I left the mountains after that...''
Her story suddenly turned sad again, and for a moment she stared at the ground. But she shook her head; she had wanted to live a new life, make new choices, actually enjoy it again like she used to when she was little. She couldn't let sad memories take over. ''I'm sorry, I didn't mean to talk about my personal stuff again...''

Addressed: Rhydian
Mentioned: Her mother, two brothers and some males
Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Rhian spoke about how she was born in the mountains and of her past, her sad, sad past. She said she had lived with her mother and two brothers before their pack was threatened. Rhydian looked at her with a sad expression. He felt sorry for her, she deserved better; deserved to be happy. He watched as she looked to the ground, but soon that changed and she shook her head, looking back up and apologising to him. Why did she apologise?
''No, don't apologise. Sometimes getting the old stuff out is a good way to refresh yourself and start anew. Maybe it will help you? I don't mind you talking about it anyway, as long as you don't.'' Rhydian replied, looking down at her with a smile. ''Hey, do you want to climb the mountains?'' He asked, smirking at her and nudging her in the side playfully. Actually, Rhydian was being quite puppy-like right now; being playful towards her instead of serious. This was mostly due to the fact he wanted to comfort her and, in his eyes, the best way for him to do that was to be playful.

Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Rhydian said it was fine and that it was a way of starting fresh. Rhian nodded her head at him, still a kind of a sad look in her eyes. She looked kind of defeated. But soon after she smiled again because he smiled, and he even nudged her in the side playfully, to which she huffed and put up a grin.
''What's up? You wanna race?'' she asked him and he head turned towards the mountain's feet again, before looking back at Rhydian. She got an idea, an idea that could clear her head. ''First one up this path is the winner. Last one is a tiny little squeaker~'' she said jokingly before dashing up the hills, following the sandy path up the mountain. And she laughed all the way as she run, challenging Rhydian in a playful way as her paws kicked up snow behind her. More and more snow with each stride she made. ''Are you able to keep up with me, hun?'' she joked playfully.

Note: Short but hnnng
Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Rhian asked Rhydian about racing her and his face lit up just like her's did, she said the last one would be a 'tiny little squeaker'. She ran off ahead of him up the hill and he followed after her, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he ran off after her. He knew she'd win, he wasn't really as fast as most others. Rhian asked if he could keep up and called him 'hun' again.
''Oh don't worry dear, I can keep up.'' He said as he ran, trailing behind her a little. Rhydian didn't think he could win at all, he was not that fast, he just wanted to please her. He kept a steady distance behind her, it never really changed much. Sometimes he fell back behind a little, but he pulled back forwards, he just never got closer.

''So I guess I am the little squeaker then~?'' He said as they reached the top, looking at her with a smile. ''You're fast, Rhian, very fast.''
Rhydian then looked out at the view they had from up here, it was certainly breath-taking. He turned his body towards the view and looked out at everything that he could see, it was all so beautiful. He loved it, he'd always loved mountains. His body relaxed and he sat down on the cool snow gently as he looked around.
''We can see almost everything from here... Where do you want to go next, boss? You can make your choice from up here.'' He said to her, turning his blonde cranium towards her face and winking at her with another cheeky grin. They were both teasing one another, it was quite amusing and if anyone was watching them it would surely be a hilarious site.

Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Rhydian called her dear and said he could keep up. Rhian simply grinned at him and ran up the mountain. She want as fast as she could. Now and then she looked behind her to see Rhydian there. He was not very close, and not very fast. Was he actually doing his best, or was he trying to let her win? Where was the win in that? Rhian wanted to win fair and square. But she guessed that this maybe was Rhydian's way of making her feel better? She guessed she would find out soon enough.
She reached the end of the path and turned around to watch Rhydian run up the path, still, closing in on her finally. He then reached her, and announced he was the little pipsqueak, and that Rhian was very fast. In response Rhian giggled; she guessed it had been his intention to let her win.
''Yeah, you are the little pipsqueak.'' she said in response, standing there with a bright smile on her face and looking out over the hills down below.

Rhian sat down next to Rhian and nodded to his words. ''Yeah, it's really beautiful up here. We have the best view. And the view will only get better if we get higher up.'' the female said with a bright smile on her face. She turned her head to look at the male and wagged her tail. When he asked where they should go and told her that she was in charge of that, she gave him a confused look and shrugged.
''Actually I really don't care. Why don't you decide?'' she told him, her eyes turning back to scanning the horizons. Her fell on a lake near some forests. It looked really beautiful, and even though Rhian was afraid of water, she was kind in interested to see it. After all she wanted to see everything before settling down anywhere. ''Though, what about that lake over there? And after that we could see the forests near it. What do you think?''

Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:13 pm

Rhian called Rhydian a little pipsqueak and he nudged her gently as he chuckled. He watched as she looked out at the valley and said how beautiful it was before saying that he should choose where to go this time. She did give some input, though, which was good because Rhydian didn't know much about what she liked or where she'd like to go. He was about to panic, but wherever she wanted to go he would go because he honestly had no idea.

''We can go higher if you want. I mean I wouldn't mind going higher~'' He said with a smile. ''And after that, we can go to the lake and woods if that is what you want, it's all up to you, love.''
He honestly didn't care where they went and, like he said, she was in charge. Maybe they could climb higher now. He looked around a little bit and found a place they could climb higher from. He then looked back at her with a cheeky grin and flicked his tail on her nose before starting to head up the hill.
''Catch me if you can~'' He called out to her with a smirk. This might be fun.
Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:50 pm

''Oh, if you want to go up more we can.'' Rhian said and she gave Rhydian a smile, watching their surroundings down below. They were already pretty far up the mountain, but there still was a long way to go if they wanted to reach the top. Though, they probably would never even reach the top, because it was so far up and the air was rather thin up there. Rhian had lived in the mountains, but not too far up. ''Though, we can go wherever you wanna 'hun'~'' she said after that, winking at him with this smile on her face.

She watched as Rhydian got to his paws and turned around, following another path more up, running. He called out for her to try and catch him, and Rhian grinned and jumped to her paws, following him. ''Oooh, I will get you!'' she called out with a short chuckle escaping her throat after, making sure to run as fast as she could so she would catch up to him. ''I'm getting closerrrrr~'' she said after she was right behind him, with a teasing voice. Jumping forward she leaped towards him and hit his back, sending him to the ground. She crashed into the ground as well, laughing.

Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Rhian said that they could go up more if he wanted to, which he did. She also said they could go wherever he wanted to, which was nice. Rhydian found it funny how they both kept calling one another hun, dear, love and other names like that when they had just met and were friends. Although Rhydian did feel he did have an interest in her, even if it was only a small one, it was there. He smiled at that thought, but soon realised what he was doing and stopped. He probably looked really stupid right now.

As he ran up the hill she called out behind him, saying she was getting closer and actually he could hear she was very, very close. Suddenly, he felt her crash into his side. He fell to the ground and she fell with him, she laughed and so did he, lifting his head and looking at her with a playful smile.
''Ah, so that's how you want to play is it, love~?'' He asked her with a smirk as he started to get up. However, he didn't get onto his feet, he just shuffled his head around so he was looking directly at her, maybe they could talk for a moment. Or they could continue their 'race' and talk when they got to the top.
''Well, do you want to talk now or when we hit the top, huh?'' Rhydian asked her with a cheeky smile. He flicked his tail slightly out of habit and looked at her with a strange grin on his face.

Addressed: Rhian
Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:46 pm

''Ah, so that's how you want to play is it, love~?''
Rhian grinned at Rhydian and she watched him turn his head and looked at her. She wagged her tail, laying rather much on top of him, still. But she moved off of him and laid down beside him, smiling again brightly. ''Yeah, I love playing games.'' she said, trying to sound stupid and innocent. Then he asked her if she wanted to race further to the top or stay here for a bit and talk.
Rhian shrugged and looked around her, then back at Rhydian. Talk huh? What should they talk about? She wanted to talk, but for some reason her mind drew a blank right now. This was the first time in her life she didn't know what to talk about.

''Well um... what do you want to talk about?'' she asked him as the smile faded from her face, and a curious expression came in is place. She eyed him with big eyes. ''About where we go next? About the things you want to do still?'' Rhian asked Rhydian. Yeah, she was kind of at a loss here. ''Sorry... I actually don't know what to talk about right now. But- maybe we can tell each other more about ourselves!''
Yeah, that sounded like a good plan, it might work. Then Rhian would get to know more about Rhydian, and he would get to know more about her. And if you got to know more about each other, you would become friends sooner, right?

Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Rhydian listened to everything Rhian said, nodding at every word. It seemed they were going to stay lying there for a bit, just talking. Rhian suggested they speak about their pasts and it was a good idea, although he didn't want to scare the female.
''Sure, it's a good idea.'' He replied with a smile, looking at her square in the face. ''I'll go first then~'' He continued with a smile before looking more serious and gulping slightly, he didn't know how to put this.
''So, I was born into a large pack, but my father had left before I was born. It was just me and my mother, Ceri, until my brother, Bryn, was born. Our alpha, Alric, was a strict one, he didn't believe in privacy and thought that if someone was to break a rule there should be bloodshed. He was a cruel alpha. He had a daughter, Jana, who I was great friends with, but then he thought I was making her soft and weak. Eventually, he chased me off the lands, basically exiling me. However, the pack soon turned against him and he was exiled, losing the pack. He blames me and is after me, I just hope I am safe here. He wants to kill me, but first he wants to make me suffer, take away everything I live for; that's what he said to me, he said just like I had taken away Jana... Please don't be afraid, he won't come near you, I won't let him...'' He said with a sad look. Now that he thought about it, he realised it might not be the best idea to travel with her if Alric was still after him, what if he came after her? No, he wouldn't, would he? Rhydian didn't want to just leave Rhian, he liked her, quite a lot and couldn't bare to do it.
''I just don't want to lose you, but if you don't want to travel with me anymore because you see it as too dangerous I will leave you alone, I promise. I won't break a promise, but please know I would never knowingly let him hurt you. And if you do choose to travel with me still, I apologise in advance for any pain or hurt I might cause you.'' He continued as he looked at the ground, blushing. He didn't mean to say all of that, actually, he just meant to say it was okay if she didn't travel with him. Sometimes he just spoke his heart, and this was one of those moments. Rhian really did bring out some of his greater qualities and he felt confident around her, which made him happy. He could only hope he made her happy, too.

Rhydian diverted his gaze slightly, looking down to the ground now because he didn't want her to see him right now. He didn't want her to think he was untrustworthy. All he wanted was for him to trust her, was that too much to ask, or did she already? But this wasn't about trusting him as a friend, this was about trusting him with her life, almost. He didn't expect her to want to travel with him anymore, but he knew that if she didn't, he'd never get to express his emotions to her and he thought it better to keep it that way. This was because secretly, deep down, Rhydian liked Rhian a lot.

Mentioned: Ceri, Bryn, Alric, Jana
Omg wow, this makes no sense I bet XD
Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 12:11 pm

Rhydian agreed to talk with Rhian about their pasts. He seemed happy at first to let her know everything about him. And Rhian too was excited to get to know more about Rhydian. She had already told most of her story to Rhydian, but she guessed that if he told most of his story, she could do the same. She actually trusted him enough to tell her about the males that chased her; he knew about that, but not for what reason exactly. She trusted him enough, right?
The smile faded from Rhydian's face and he gulped, Rhian's face grew worried as he started to speak, wondering if he was doing alright. Did he maybe not want to talk about it? Was it just as bad as her past? It didn't exactly have to be worse, though; everyone dealt with their own experiences in their own way. So if two had gone through different things yet both felt terrible about their experience, then no one had it worse. Both had it bad, together.
Rhian listened to his story in silence and made sure to show interest. Rhydian too had been through bad things, it seemed. It kind of scared Rhian to hear that he was being hunted for no good reason. But she would not just desert him like this.

Rhydian was silent for a moment and Rhian was too, letting it all sink in, but also giving Rhydian a moment to calm down, himself. And then Rhydian said that he actually really didn't want to travel without Rhian. But if she wanted to go on alone and leave him here, she could. Rhian shook her head at this. She was kind of scared of the thought of being hunted by someone unfamiliar. If she ever met a stranger and accidentally said Rhydian's name, and it ended up being Alric, then she really could get in trouble, and Rhydian was well. She guessed she would just have to be cautious from now on. She would ask someone's name first before mentioning Rhydian, if she ever was alone for a moment.
''I still want to travel with you, Rhydian. You're really nice, I trust you. And I like spending time with you. I'm not just gonna leave you. We will just have to be careful when meeting new wolves. Especially me, in case I should bump into Alric by accident. I mean, that I don't give out your name right away...'' she said to the male, giving him a worried look for a moment. But soon she smiled, though rather sheepishly, and added, ''I guess it's my turn now to tell more about me, hmm? I mean, I have told you quite a ot already, but not everything...''

Mentioned: Alric
Note: Sorry for the wait. D:
Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Rhian said she didn't mind and that she would stick with Rhydian because he was nice and she trusted him. She actually trusted him. Now that sure did make him smile. He stopped himself from smiling actually because he probably looked like an absolute idiot, but, whatever he looked like, he hoped that it conveyed his true emotion. Rhian then said it was her turn to talk about herself. Well, she didn't have to, but if she wanted to she could, right?

''You sure do know how to make a guy feel special, heh.'' He said with a sheepish smile as his face began to heat up. He kind of wished he hadn't said it, but he couldn't help himself; his inner flirt was coming out and he couldn't exactly throw a slipper at it to make it go away. ''And sure, only if you want to. I don't want to feel I have forced you into spilling your life story to me...'' He said to her afterwards, looking back up now. He lifted his paw and gently tapped her on the nose in a playful sort of manner, but then his face turned into a slightly more serious one, but at the same time, it was one of joy.

''Also, thanks for still travelling with me after that. I won't leave you alone for too long, I couldn't be-'' He cut himself off there. He didn't want to finish his sentence because it would sound pushy and rather disrespectful, considering what she had told him earlier; he needed to be more careful with his mouth. He looked down again, feeling bad about what he almost said. At least it was only almost.

Mentioned: Alric (kinda?)
Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:19 pm

''You sure do know how to make a guy feel special, heh.''
Rhian looked at Rhydian with a confused look on his face, wondering what the male was talking about. But in the end she just giggled and wagged her tail as she smiled at him. ''Alright then, weirdo~'' she joked art him before nodding to her next words. ''Of course I want to tell you my story. It's not a fun one... but I trust you.''
Rhydian said he was glad Rhian still wanted to travel with him, and he went on to speak more. But for some reason something stopped him, maybe a thought? He cut off somewhere in the middle of his sentence, and Rhian looked at him with worry.
''You okay? What were you about to say?'' she asked him with worry and curiosity as well. After a bit she sighed and looked at her paws for a moment as she laid there.

''Anyway, I guess it's now time for my story...'' she began, trying to find her words. ''I lived with my mother and two brothers in the Rocky Mountains. When I was only nine months old I start, well... I was able to reproduce so soon... And this group of males tried to get me. My mother lured them away from me, and my brother and I ran down to leave the mountains. I've never seen my mother again after that. I'm not sure if she's alive, or if they got her or whatever, I miss her... But yeah, we left. And soon after we had to cross a river, and then more males showed up... I was forced to jump and cross it and my oldest brother went first, but he got snatched by the water and I think he drowned... My other bother and I managed to cross the river together and the males left us alone. After that we didn't see them anymore, but after a while my other brother just disappeared. He said he was going out to hunt for me, but he never returned... after that I was alone again for a while. And then I met Nahirden, and he and I became mates not long after... He was such a sweet male, he was not like all those males who tried to rape me...''

She was silent for a moment, thinking, before she decided to continue. It all came back to her now. She didn't really want to think about it all. But she guessed that she had no choice and that Rhydian deserved to know.
''When I was not even two years old yet, I got pregnant with my first litter. Both Nahirden and I were very excited. We were happy. But then he died... and months later I gave birth to stillborn pups. I was all alone again...'' she said, sighing. She looked at Rhydian with a sad smile on her face. ''And after that I decided to travel and see the world and meet new wolves. So actually my family has died not long ago, only a few months... I would love to have a new family again, but not right now. And I'm afraid it will all happen again...''

Mentioned: Her mother and brothers, two groups of males that were out to rape her
Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:38 pm

Rhian called Rhydian a weirdo and he smiled at her, that actually made him happier. It made him feel as though he was not a weirdo because of the tone she used. ''You okay? What were you about to say?'' She suddenly said as he was looking down and he flicked his head up in embarrassment.
''I... Well, I, um... I was going to say that I umm... couldn't bear to lose you...'' Rhydian said, sounding rather unsure of himself and shy. He wasn't unsure whether he meant it, no he was certain he did mean those words, he was just uncertain as to whether he should have said it. Would she take it in the wrong way? Would she be angry at him?

Rhian spoke of her past and Rhydian looked at her with sorry eyes, it was so sad and distressing. She paused for a moment before continuing, mentioning how she wanted a new family, but not right now. She thought it might all happen again... Rhydian shuffled a little closer to her now, just wanting to comfort the poor soul. He rested his head on her paws for a moment before lifting them back up and putting one of his paws on her's.

''I'm really sorry about your past. It's horrible... in fact, it's hard to describe it in words. I will try my best to not let that happen to you again, nobody is going to hurt you while I'm around, I swear.'' He said to her. He meant it. As long as he was around, he wasn't going to let anyone hurt her. She meant too much to him, but he was afraid to hurt her by admitting it.

Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:26 pm

Rhydian said how he couldn't bare to lose her. Rhian didn't know what to say to this, so instead she just stared at him silence. She would let him have this; he already seemed nervous enough to think about it. Did he maybe like her in a whole different way? Like Nahirden did? She kind of hoped, but kind of hoped not as she still wasn't ready to start something new. But she had to be honest with herself; Rhydian was a sweet soul and a real gentleman, and Rhian really wanted to get to know him better.

After she had told him about her past he scooted a bit closer and rested his head on her paws in a way to comfort her. At first she was a bit startled by his sudden moves towards her, but as soon as he just laid there close beside her, she felt comfortable. Strange enough. It was a weird feeling. But good.
Not long after he lifted his head again and instead rested his paw in hers, looking at her and telling her that it would all be fine, and that no one was ever going to hurt her again, because he was sure going to stop them if they tried. Rhian looked at this and let out a little huff, but it was a huff of sadness leaving her body; like the moment you're about to cry, but you're trying to hard to hold it in.

''Thank you Rhydian, you're so sweet...'' she said with a weak, sad smile and she suddenly felt the need to nuzzle him. Sure, why not? He actually deserved it. She nuzzled his neck, resting her head under his chin for a moment. Not long after she pulled back and smiled at him again, letting out a sigh as her tail wagged softly. ''I really needed that, I'm sorry... But I in return will make sure that Alric wolf won't find you here, okay? It's a promise. I will be careful and make sure he won't find you.''
Could you keep such a promise in case Alric was on Rhydian's tail and here in this valley?

Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:29 am

''Thank you Rhydian, you're so sweet...''
Sweet? Did she really mean it? Did she really think that Rhydian was sweet? He looked at her, slightly confused, but at the same time, he was overjoyed that she thought that. Then she came closer to him, really close, and nuzzled his neck. He felt a warm, fuzzy feeling inside of him. Was this really happening? Did Rhian just nuzzle Rhydian? Or was all of this just a dream? In return for her nuzzling, he did the same thing back on her neck, his eyes closed as he did so. This made him smile happily, but she couldn't see because his head was currently out of her vision. Then she rested her head under his chin for a moment and Rhydian closed his eyes again, why did he feel like this? He felt so weird, but a good weird.

Rhian then apologised, presumably about her actions from moments ago. No, that was fine, why was she apologising? She also promised to keep him safe from Alric, but it was more her needing the protection from Alric. However, if that was what she wanted to say to him then she could, but Rhydian knew he would have to be on guard, too; only to keep Alric away from her.
''No, no. It's fine. I needed that, too. Thank you, but don't feel like you owe me anything. You don't.'' Rhydian said, a weak smile on his face. He didn't know whether to say anything. He wanted to tell her what he thought he felt, to get it out of his system because it was bugging him, but he didn't want to offend the poor soul. Maybe he should just follow his heart for once in his life, just once actually tell a female his true feelings. Yes, she was not ready for anything right now, she had said it herself, but he needed to tell her. ''Rhian... I.... I don't know how to say this and I know it's really not the right time for you, but I just need to get it out of my system. I... I.... I love you. Well, at least, I am pretty sure I do...'' Rhydian said, blushing. He turned his head away from her, looking down AND to the side, trying to hide from her for reasons that were unknown to him. However, he did feel better because he had told her how he felt.

Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Rhydian said it was fine, Rhian looked at him and just stared. Suddenly Rhydian began to act a bit weird and he told Rhian he had to tell her something. Rhian looked at him in confusion, wondering what Rhydian was about to say. And then he suddenly told her... that he loved her.
Rhian stared at him wide eyed as Rhydian acted awkward and looked away from her. She really had no idea what to say to him. She actually wished she hadn't heard him say this, even though her heart had skipped a positive beat after hearing it. She kind of felt excited about it, but also scared because she didn't want to settle down yet. And she had even just told him that. Why had he decided to tell her right now, out of all the chances he would till have in the future? It was too soon, way too soon. They had only just met, in late winter. That had only been a month ago, maybe only three weeks!

''Oh, um... I...'' Rhian whispered, desperately looking for words. Rhydian looked so sad and she didn't want to him to feel sad, but she too felt awkward now, and very uncomfortable, and scared. Not because of Rhydian, but because of herself; because she just couldn't say anything. But then some words finally slipped from her lips after a bit of thinking.
''It's too soon...'' she whispered to him, her sad gaze on some snow at her paws. It indeed was too soon, but she could love him back, right? Yeah, she just needed some time. ''But we can still travel together, and we can try it in about a month or two... I don't want to hurt you Rhydian, but right now is not yet the time for this... Not yet.''
She lifted her head to look at him with this sad but hopeful gaze, but she didn't really say much more after that. ''I hope you don't mind giving me some time...''

Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Rhydian couldn't bear to look at Rhian as she tried to stutter out her words, words that he knew were coming. He still didn't look at her when she was done because he couldn't, he knew he'd made a mistake. Rhydian nodded his head in agreeance and he finally lifted it to eye level. They had met not long ago and now he was saying this to her.

''I know you need more time. I shouldn't have said it and I didn't mean to.'' He said to her before standing back up and turning himself so his side was facing her. He didn't want to have to make her feel sad. ''I'm sorry for making you said... We should probably keep moving up the hill.'' He then said, looking back down at her with a hopeful gaze. Yeah, he was trying to forget that ever happened. He began to walk up the hill slightly, not really speaking to her. Not because he was abandoning her, but because he was scared.

There he was, once again just running from his fears. He feared he would hurt her and right now he was running away from the situation that he had just created, wasn't he? He was a coward. Rhydian stopped at that and turned around, looking back at his friend. He then came back down the hill slightly and stopped right in front of her. ''I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. For everything. For what I said, what I just did... I didn't mean to hurt you with it, all of it was just me running from my fears...'' Like a coward.

Notes: Haha, haha, haha XD
Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Rhydian kept on apologizing, but Rhian shook her head; she smiled at him, but weakly. ''It's fine.'' she said, nudging his shoulder with her cold wet nose. ''Don't apologize.''
Her head turned to look at the areas below the mountains, and then she looked back at Rhydian, before her eyes darted up the path they had chosen to walk. Did she really want to go up the mountain right now? She actually wasn't really sure anymore. But he wanted to they could go up more.

''If you want to go up we can. I don't really mind actually.'' she said to Rhydian. He still looked kind of awkward, and she didn't want him to feel that way. She wasn't sure if she felt the same for him, but she didn't mind spending more time with him to find out. She wanted him to feel happy again, to feel certain and secure. ''I won't leave your side Rhy, I promise. We will still be traveling companions. And we will just spend a lot of time together, and see where it takes us.'' she told him, before nuzzling him with a bright smile. ''Lead the way, wherever we're going~''

Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:28 pm

Rhian kept telling him it was fine, but it wasn't, was it? She told him not to apologise and he looked at her with a tilted head. Why not? He should. Didn't he cause her emotional pain? If he did, that was the worst you can ever inflict on anyone in his opinion, so he felt bad, really bad about it.

As she continued to speak, Rhydian listened, smiling weakly, but as soon as she said the name Rhy he stopped. His face turned blank, but if you were to look into his eyes you could see the sadness and fear behind there. Not of the name, no, but more what it reminded him of. His dark past that he never spoke of. Rhydian hadn't just been friends with Jana, no, she loved him. She loved him oh so much, but Rhydian didn't feel the same; just another example of a wolf he had caused emotional pain to. She would often call him by the name Rhy, and now every new wolf that said that name brought back that memory. Yes, he'd known Rhian for almost a month now, but that didn't change anything, she had never called him Rhy before.

He didn't realise that he was still standing there, blank faced, just staring at her. This lasted a minute or so after she was finished speaking, the blonde male just standing there like a statue; looking blank, but deep down he hurt, he hurt a lot. He felt guilty. This was no ordinary guilt, his was guilt that Rhydian could not get rid of and now that Rhian, the wolf he did truly love, had called him Rhy he felt even more guilty. Not just because he had caused her pain, but because he didn't mind her doing it. He didn't accept nicknames usually, but when others do use nicknames he usually doesn't speak up, but he did to Jana. This time, however, now that it was Rhian using that same name, he refused to tell her he would prefer his name because he honestly didn't mind her calling him Rhy.

Rhydian suddenly snapped out of it when he felt her touch him, nuzzle him. His muscles relaxed and he felt a little better, but still, why had she done this? Rhian had said herself that she needed more time, and he needed more time, too. Maybe he should tell her about Jana? No, she didn't matter. As long as Jana never turned up, he was fine and the likelihood of her showing up was about as likely as it was for Rhydian to give birth.

''Youtrustme?'' Rhydian said, but all his words were slurred into one big jumble, anyone who tried to pick up what he said wouldn't be able to. Even he himself didn't know what he had said.
''You still trust me... You want me to lead you?'' He asked sounding as though he was out of breath, which he was. He was breathless, yet he had not done any exercise and he didn't understand. Rhydian was still in a panic, so his heart rate was elevated, which also explained him being breathless, but he was in too much shock to think clearly right now. ''Umm... So.... Did you say you wanted to go to the round water pool over there earlier?'' He asked her. Rhydian thought he had remembered correctly, but he could have been wrong, completely wrong.

Mentioned: Jana
Notes: PANIC MODE
Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Rhydian acted odd again. After she had asked him a question he just stood there staring and looking kind of sad and scared at the same time. Was he still worried about the whole love thing? Rhian hoped not, because she didn't mind it. She just needed some time for herself, that was all, but she didn't mind being with him once she was ready. He was sweet and he reminded her of Nahirden a lot; she liked him quite a lot. She was sure he was almost just like Nahirden. But the thought of that, how familiar it even was, it still made her feel kind of sad. Because she really missed him.

Rhydian spoke and he spoke fast, he asked her a question and seemed quite shocked and confused. Rhian giggled at the way he spoke; he was cute. ''Calm down silly, breathe.'' she told him as he seemed to sort of yell out words without taking a moment to refill his lungs. She smiled at him and wagged her tail slowly. ''I wanted to see the lake down there, yes, but we can go wherever you want. You're the boss now~''
He seemed to be panicking, she didn't want that. ''Easy now, don't get yourself worked up over it so much. It will be fine. Just calm down and be yourself.''

Back to top Go down
Rhydian

Rhydian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting15/100
FightingFighting20/100
MedicineMedicine5/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 6:14 pm

''Calm down silly, breathe.''
Rhian was always so encouraging to him, why? As she spoke he stood there, breathing deeply to catch his breath again. He watched her as she spoke, sounding very calm right now. It seemed she still didn't know why he was panicking, not that anyone would. However, Rhydian thought that Rhian may have been blaming his panic on what he said to her. No, that was not true; it was the name she called him, but not because she called him it, because of the flashbacks that followed - all because of him.

''No. You'll always be the boss, you invited me along with you. We'll go to the lake, that's where you want to go.'' He said to her, smiling. Just as he was about to turn and leave, he walked over to her and quickly nuzzled the side of her cheek.
''Thank you, Rhian. Let's just see where this road takes us...'' He said to her with a proper smile. He then turned and began to walk down the mountain, heading towards the lake that she wanted to go to.

Notes: Exit postie
Back to top Go down
Rhian

Rhian

RP status
Skill:
SkillValueValue
HuntingHunting30/100
FightingFighting0/100
MedicineMedicine10/100

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 6:33 pm

''It's not a problem at all. Glad to have met you.'' Rhian said with a bright smile to Rhydian after he had nuzzled her, even though she kind of felt uneasy being nuzzled now that she knew how he felt about her. But whatever, she was going to get to know him better and see where this road would take them, indeed.
''Okay then, let's go.'' she said after that and she followed him, going back down the mountains.

Note: Exit post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pair of travellers [C]   A pair of travellers [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

A pair of travellers [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cytgord :: Out of Character :: In Character Archives-
Jump to: