Cytgord
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cytgord is a semi-realistic wolf RP which is based on In Character experiences and which uses liquid time and free form sandbox RP.
Let your characters speak!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Season and weather
Full spring, year 1

24 days till late spring

The last bit of snow is melting and even though it's still rather cold, temperatures are slowly rising and flowers are coming back.
Population
Wolves

Pups
Packs
Cytgord Pack
Staff
Administrators
Jeames
Jeames hereee~ 28soccj

Lupa
Jeames hereee~ Nqvc4z

Moderators
Nearus
Jeames hereee~ 264opdd
Latest topics
» General Discussion Thread
Jeames hereee~ Emptyby Jeames Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm

» New Beginnings [O]
Jeames hereee~ Emptyby Ahora Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:26 pm

» Pure innocence and fluff [O]
Jeames hereee~ Emptyby Aneh Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

» A wolf that could pass for a pup [O]
Jeames hereee~ Emptyby Jeamesero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

» I'm sorry for this...
Jeames hereee~ Emptyby Nearus Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Jeames hereee~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeames
Site Owner
Jeames

Jeames hereee~ Empty
PostSubject: Jeames hereee~   Jeames hereee~ EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello there, I am Jeames! I'm considered the coding moderator of this site. I created the site and I take care of bugs, grammar mistakes, the widgets and the whole CSS Style Sheet (this means that I change coding and colors of the site). I took care of the site's icons, the layout, the category and topic icons and I got rid of the brackets around the site's groups down the bottom of the page, as well as made those groups big and colorful and shiny~
I'm also he person who updates the character's ages and the season manually each month.

I don't have much to say about myself other than that I have a twelve years old dog called Muppet, a Bouvier des Flandres x Dutch Sheepdog mix. I'm nineteen years old and live in the Netherlands. I still live with my two parents, we kind of crash in my aunt's and uncle's attic for a while until we're doing better financially. I deliver newspapers and I'm looking for a new better job in the meantime.
I love to draw and write and I have a WattPad account and a DeviantART account:

https://www.wattpad.com/user/DarknessAhead
http://www.jeamesero.deviantart.com/

Jeames is my main account, my RP accounts so far are Jeamesero and Anwyn.
You can find their bios in the biography section very soon, as well as a link to these bios in my signsture and the Comments section on my main account's profile.

Cytgord is semi-realistic free form sandbox wolf RP, where everything is done In Character! You can plan Out Of Character in cases of characters who are about to die, or when you want to open a private topic/thread with someone else for certain reasons, but In Character RP is highly encouraged! c:

Welcome to Cytgord fellow wolves, which means Harmony in Welsh! c;
Back to top Go down

Jeames hereee~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cytgord :: Out of Character :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: