Cytgord
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cytgord is a semi-realistic wolf RP which is based on In Character experiences and which uses liquid time and free form sandbox RP.
Let your characters speak!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Season and weather
Full spring, year 1

24 days till late spring

The last bit of snow is melting and even though it's still rather cold, temperatures are slowly rising and flowers are coming back.
Population
Wolves

Pups
Packs
Cytgord Pack
Staff
Administrators
Jeames
The NPC Account 28soccj

Lupa
The NPC Account Nqvc4z

Moderators
Nearus
The NPC Account 264opdd
Latest topics
» General Discussion Thread
The NPC Account Emptyby Jeames Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm

» New Beginnings [O]
The NPC Account Emptyby Ahora Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:26 pm

» Pure innocence and fluff [O]
The NPC Account Emptyby Aneh Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

» A wolf that could pass for a pup [O]
The NPC Account Emptyby Jeamesero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

» I'm sorry for this...
The NPC Account Emptyby Nearus Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:42 pm

The NPC Account

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lupa
Site Owner
Lupa

The NPC Account Empty
PostSubject: The NPC Account   The NPC Account EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:19 pm

What is the NPC account?
The NPC account is an account that is controlled by admins - mainly myself - and it gives you updates on weather in particular areas of the role-play. It can also create scenarios and make posts for NPC characters like prey you are hunting or predators etc.

When the NPC posts what do I do?
You must react to the NPC account post, if you don't your post will be removed and a warning through private message shall be given. These posts are very important, just as important as normal role-play posts and whatever it throws at you your character must react to. However, your character must stick to it's personality and please remember that you must also be prepared for your character to die, because here in Cytgord it is a possibility.

When does the NPC post?
The NPC can post weather updates at any time as well as predators or prey, but when you are hunting it will post as the prey animal. This means that you cannot always decide on the outcome of your hunt, the NPC will. The outcome will be based off of the number of wolves, their skill level and the size/ability of the prey animal. The overall decision of the NPC is final, do not be upset about the outcome because there is always next time.

How should I allow the NPC to post?
After all the wolves taking part in the hunt have posted a stalking/tracking post they should all wait and let the NPC post, it's posts will be short and to the point, but they will be important nonetheless. After the NPC post you will post a hunting post, once everyone has posted in the established posting order the NPC will again - this post will either be one giving you a success or a fail - then you can all write a conclusion post and the NPC will not post again until a hunt is established or it is needed.

Do I have to let the NPC post for a hunt?
The simple answer is yes, the NPC must always post. Even if you are only hunting a hare it's still a hunt, not all hunts for hares are successful.
Back to top Go down

The NPC Account
Page 1 of 1