Cytgord
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cytgord is a semi-realistic wolf RP which is based on In Character experiences and which uses liquid time and free form sandbox RP.
Let your characters speak!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Season and weather
Full spring, year 1

24 days till late spring

The last bit of snow is melting and even though it's still rather cold, temperatures are slowly rising and flowers are coming back.
Population
Wolves

Pups
Packs
Cytgord Pack
Staff
Administrators
Jeames
Pack Creation Rules 28soccj

Lupa
Pack Creation Rules Nqvc4z

Moderators
Nearus
Pack Creation Rules 264opdd
Latest topics
» General Discussion Thread
Pack Creation Rules Emptyby Jeames Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm

» New Beginnings [O]
Pack Creation Rules Emptyby Ahora Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:26 pm

» Pure innocence and fluff [O]
Pack Creation Rules Emptyby Aneh Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 pm

» A wolf that could pass for a pup [O]
Pack Creation Rules Emptyby Jeamesero Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:30 pm

» I'm sorry for this...
Pack Creation Rules Emptyby Nearus Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Pack Creation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lupa
Site Owner
Lupa

Pack Creation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Pack Creation Rules   Pack Creation Rules EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:43 pm

Packs can only be created by wolves with 60+ experience points. They must have a plan for what they want and 3 wolves that will join from the start - this does not include them as a leader. Only 1 of those three followers are allowed to be their own characters, the other two have to be from another person; those other two characters can be role-played by the same person as long as it is not the pack leader.

You may decide your own ranks for the packs but they should be simple and must include an alpha rank as your lead rank, just to keep it clear. Other than that you have freedom on choosing your packs ranks!

As the pack alpha you must keep your sub-forum updated. If you think you don't have enough time to do it you can choose members of your pack to help you, just inform myself (Lupa) or Jeames of who they are and we will allow them to moderate your sub-forum. You may have multiple threads explaining different things but they must explain pretty much everything your pack has.
Members, ranks, the status (whether it's open for members or not) etc
Admins will not do this for you and this information is crucial for the widget and for the WolfQuest thread.
Back to top Go down

Pack Creation Rules
Page 1 of 1